It’s that time of year again, when over 1,000 exhibitors and participants from 73 different countries come together in Nuremberg, Germany for the top international show for embedded systems: Embedded World!
We’ll be joining the best and brightest from the embedded sector from February 27 – March 1 2018 to talk systems, services, hardware, software, and more. Find IntervalZero at Hall 4 Stand 640, where we will demonstrate how the KINGSTAR soft motion platform transforms every Windows PC into a real-time controller, including PLC, motion control, machine vision, and EtherCAT.
This year our demos will showcase how RTX64, our core real-time operating system (RTOS), can make a dramatic impact in the industrial automation market. You’ll see what makes IntervalZero different – and better – than the alternatives, including:
- Automatic configuration of the EtherCAT master
- Flexibility with hardware (I/Os, drives, etc.)
- Ability to add your own motion and vision algorithms
- Open programming interface (C/C++, .NET, Open PLC)
- Ability to consolidate multiple controllers into a single multicore PC
Join IntervalZero and 30,000 of your closest embedded system friends at this year’s Embedded World. Stop by Hall 4 Stand 640 or say hi if you see the IntervalZero team at the show!
Can’t make it to Nuremberg? Learn more about the IntervalZero RTOS platform with these resources:
- Best Practices for Real-Time Machine Automation Performance in IoT and Industry 4.0
- Software vs. Hardware Motion Control: Cost and Performance Compared
- The Best Fieldbus for Your PLC: 5 Fieldbuses Compared for Industry 4.0