February 20th, 2018 by
It’s that time of year again, when over 1,000 exhibitors and participants from 73 different countries come together in Nuremberg, Germany for the top international show for embedded systems: Embedded World!
We’ll be joining the best and brightest from the embedded sector from February 27 – March 1 2018 to talk systems, services, hardware, software, and more. Find IntervalZero at Hall 4 Stand 640, where we will demonstrate how the KINGSTAR soft motion platform transforms every Windows PC into a real-time controller, including PLC, motion control, machine vision, and EtherCAT.
This year our demos will showcase how RTX64, our core real-time operating system (RTOS), can make a dramatic impact in the industrial automation market. You’ll see what makes IntervalZero different – and better – than the alternatives, including:
- Automatic configuration of the EtherCAT master
- Flexibility with hardware (I/Os, drives, etc.)
- Ability to add your own motion and vision algorithms
- Open programming interface (C/C++, .NET, Open PLC)
- Ability to consolidate multiple controllers into a single multicore PC
Join IntervalZero and 30,000 of your closest embedded system friends at this year’s Embedded World. Stop by Hall 4 Stand 640 or say hi if you see the IntervalZero team at the show!
Can’t make it to Nuremberg? Learn more about the IntervalZero RTOS platform with these resources:
- Best Practices for Real-Time Machine Automation Performance in IoT and Industry 4.0
- Software vs. Hardware Motion Control: Cost and Performance Compared
- The Best Fieldbus for Your PLC: 5 Fieldbuses Compared for Industry 4.0