April 25th, 2018 by
We’re excited to share that the IntervalZero and KINGSTAR teams will be exhibiting at this year’s Taipei Intelligent Machinery & Manufacturing Technology Show, otherwise known as iMTduo, on May 9-12 in Taipei, Taiwan. This year’s theme is “Driving the New Wave of Manufacturing”, which fits perfectly with KINGSTAR and IntervalZero’s vision and dedication to modern machine automation. In fact, the show covers a variety of topics that are near and dear to our hearts, including smart machinery, industrial robots and automation, 3D printing, the Internet of Things, and more.
Stop by Booth #K0826 to meet the team and see both IntervalZero and KINGSTAR technology in action. Our demos will showcase how RTX64, our core real-time operating system (RTOS), can make a dramatic impact in the industrial automation market with features like:
- Automatic configuration of the EtherCAT master
- Flexibility with hardware (I/Os, drives, etc.)
- Ability to add your own motion and vision algorithms
- Open programming interface (C/C++, .NET, PLC)
- Ability to consolidate multiple controllers into a single multicore PC
This is the perfect opportunity to ask questions, chat with experts, and learn more about KINGSTAR and IntervalZero. Whether you’re interested in an RTOS, a software-based motion control solution, machine vision, a PLC, or some combination thereof, you can see how our solutions work and how they can benefit your business.
iMTduo is a can’t-miss event for organizations focused on machinery and manufacturing technology. Visit Booth #K0826 to say hi and see how KINGSTAR and IntervalZero are doing our part to drive the new wave of manufacturing.
Can’t make it to Taipei? Learn more about the KINGSTAR soft motion platform with these resources:
- Software vs. Hardware Motion Control: Cost and Performance Compared
- The Best Fieldbus for Your PLC: 5 Fieldbuses Compared for Industry 4.0
- Best Practices for Real-Time Machine Automation Performance in IoT and Industry 4.0