IntervalZero is relentlessly focused on our customers, and we share their pursuit of excellence. We strongly believe that continuous investment in both our real-time software technology that is used for machine control and in strengthening customer relationships is essential for mutual long-term success.
IntervalZero’s flagship product, RTX64, transforms Microsoft Windows into a Real-Time Operation System(RTOS). By leveraging x86 multi-core technology and symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) functionality, and by extending Microsoft Windows, the RTX64 Platform reduces costs, boosts quality and performance, and significantly reduces reliance on proprietary hardware such as DSPs and FPGAs.
IntervalZero’s KINGSTAR division (www.kingstar.com) offers a new approach to designing and deploying machine automation controllers. Because of an all-software philosophy, machine builders can build smarter machine controllers that run on Industrial PCs (IPC) without any proprietary hardware. This protects their intellectual property as market disruptions occur, enables a breakthrough in remote management, and enables machine builders to deliver on the full promise of Industry 4.0 and IoT.
IntervalZero’s customer-centered philosophy combined with more than four decades of embedded software innovation, stable growth, and the proven value of IntervalZero’s RTX64 RTOS software has enabled us to build a global customer base of market-leading machine builders, OEMs, and end-users in Industrial Automation, Medical Systems, Digital Media, Test & Measurement, Military & Aerospace, and many other industries that required deterministic I/O or machine control.
IntervalZero Global Customers
- 9 of the top 10 Aerospace & Defense companies
- 1 of the top 2 Industrial PLC manufacturers
- 7 of the top 10 Medical Device manufacturers
- 5 of the top 15 Auto Manufacturers
- 1 of the top 5 Test & Measurement companies
- 3 of the top 10 Industrial Control suppliers
- 2 top Full-Flight Simulation companies
- 3 top Digital Mixing Consoles companies
- 4 of the top 10 Semiconductor Equipment makers
- Over 500 machine and equipment manufacturers