Meet IntervalZero at Embedded World 2023
IntervalZero is attending Embedded World in Nuremberg from the 14th to the 16th of March, 2023.
We would be pleased to welcome you to our stand. You will find us in hall 4, booth 400.
Our key product, RTX64, will be demonstrated. If you want to discuss use cases and how its integration to Windows and its SMP and 64-bit support can provide strong competitive advantages, please contact us to set up a meeting or stop by our stand.
We will also show our EtherCAT software (Master and tools) and KINGSTAR, our machine automation software platform, including Motion Control, Software PLC, and Machine Vision.
Based on our real-time solution, RTX64, the special features are:
- Automatic configuration of the EtherCAT master
- Flexibility with hardware (I / Os, drives …)
- Add your own motion and vision algorithms
- Open programming interface (C / C ++, .NET, Open PLC)
- Consolidate multiple controllers in a single multicore PC
If you are interested in having a conversation with us, we ask that you make an appointment as soon as possible so that we can reserve enough time to answer all your questions.
We hope to see you at Embedded World in Nuremberg!